I love the flamboyance of the headdress, and the natural imagery used in it. I also like how a colour scheme was carefully tailored and selected to not be so overwhelming and overpowering, so that the piece wouldn't look so gaudy, and more pleasing to the eye.

Like Ray and Charles Eames, I like the way the thin metal work of the chairs' legs contrasted the boldness of the chair seat itself. However, as opposed to Ray and Charles Eames, brighter colours were used for the upholstering of the chair, whereas Eames utilised more neutral colours, to make their mid-century modern pieces more timeless.

Iris Van Herpen

I like Van Herpen's focus on the structure of this piece, whilst using minimal colours to emphasise such. I chose Van Herpen's piece, as I felt that it related to the project brief, in that we had limited materials and thus limited colours available to us to create the wearable piece.

My Own Super Studio

I like how these sets of furniture had a multi functional aspect to them, as they could be chairs, stools, tables, and also stacked up to be a shelving unit. Plus, I like the addition of colour to the furniture, as it gave it a more playful aesthetic, somewhat fitting in with the idea that one could potentially play around with the arrangement of the furniture, so it could be a shelving unit and a chair, or a chair and table with a shelving unit, or just a shelving unit all together.

Charles and Ray Eames

I love the mid-century modern aesthetic, and how timelessly modern the chairs look, whilst retaining a generally simplistic design. I like how Charles and Ray Eames utilise the thinner wire material for the legs and accents on the chairs, to contrast and balance out the thickness of the chair itself.